The finalists for the Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA) Awards were recently announced and we are pleased to say that Wifinity has ben shortlisted in the Best Consumer Customer Service category.
The ISPA Awards is now in its 18th year and are independently judged by a panel of industry experts with technical testing carried out by Thinkbroadband, ensuring that only the top performing providers are shortlisted.
The winners will be announced on Thursday 7th July 2016 at The Brewery in the City of London.
Wifinity was shortlisted after providing information on:
- Speed of answering customer queries
- Contract options
- Handling of complaints
- Speed of dispute resolution
- Safety and security features and accessibility
- How our customer service differs from that of competitors
- Innovation in billing and customer contact
- Examples of ‘going the extra mile’
Wifinity’s customer service is tailored to its customers needs: remote location availability, unlimited downloads, no quibble cancellation, technically trained services team and 24/7 phone, email and live chat options.
If you want to know more about the ISPAs, or to see a full list of the finalists, visit https://www.ispa.org.uk/ispa-awards/.