Service Engineer Visit Terms and Conditions
Wifinity Networks Limited (the Service Provider), in the course of its business with Parkdean Resorts UK Limited, offers to provide you (the End User), an appointment for an engineer to complete an installation, subject to your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- All engineer appointments will be booked to commence during the hours of, 7am–9pm Monday to Saturday, unless specifically stated otherwise by the Service Provider.
- Appointments will be scheduled via a booking portal unless otherwise agreed. Our engineer will use reasonable endeavours to attend your property on the agreed date registered via the booking portal.
- We reserve the right to use a Wifinity Networks Limited engineer or a suitably qualified third party to fulfil the appointment.
- Whilst we will endeavour to fulfil all appointments there may be occasions, due to circumstances outside of our control, when we are unable to do so. In these circumstances we will contact you as soon as is reasonably possible in order to arrange an alternative date.
- If you are unable to provide our engineer with access to the property on the agreed date, you must contact us as soon as possible and at least 2 working days prior to the appointment date.
- Our engineer must not be left in the property alone with anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- Our engineers are entitled to work in a smoke free environment and as such you are required to ensure that the engineer is not exposed to active smoking whilst he is within the property.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that pets are away from the area where the engineer needs to work.
- You are responsible for ensuring that our engineer can gain access to work on the installation, including making adequate provision for visual inspection of utility / boiler cupboards and for ensuring that any products located within utility or boiler cupboards comply with the current gas safety regulations.
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if we are unable to obtain clear and safe access to the property or work area, or if we have reason to believe that the health and safety of our engineer cannot be guaranteed.
- You are required to provide telephone contact numbers and email addresses to enable us to contact you in the course of arranging and fulfilling your appointment.
- In the course of arranging and fulfilling your appointment we may choose to contact you in one or more of the following ways: phone, text, or email.
- You are required to provide the pitch number of holiday home in order to enable us to attend your appointment.
The Service Provider shall not be liable for:
- loss of profits; or
- loss of business; or
- depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses; or
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of use; or
- loss or corruption of data or information; or
- any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses; or
- any consequential cosmetic or expected damage to the external surface of the van caused as a direct result of the fitting of material as part of the work.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Where the Service is to be performed in Scotland, this contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, and both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time before installation of the equipment is completed.
- Your details will be held and used by Wifinity Limited in order to provide a service to you. Your details will be passed to Parkdean Resorts UK Limited.
- We will not sure your details for any other purposes.