How to sign up
Getting started with a Wifinity service
To open an account and purchase a subscription, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you are in a location that offer a Wifinity service, then Go to your device settings and click on Wi-Fi. This should show you a list of available networks to connect to. Once you have found the Wifinity network, connect to it with your device.
- You will be directed to the Wifinity sign-up page, or you may have to open your web browser manually for your device to recognise this. This should display our package options, where you can there select the package that best suits you.
- Once you have selected your package, you will then be prompted to create an account by entering your email address, first name, and surname.
- To complete the purchase, you will be asked to enter your card details. This will require the following:
- Name on Card
- Card Number (16 Digits)
- Expiry Date
- Security code (last 3 digits)
You will then be prompted to accept the Wifinity Terms and Conditions. You can also find these Terms and Conditions here: wifinity.co.uk/terms-of-use/.
Once payment has been successful and you have accepted the terms and conditions, you will be able to surf, video call and chat straight away.
After the sign-up process is completed, you will be directed to your personalised dashboard, where you can view your package details.
If you encounter any problems during the sign-up process, please contact Customer Service Team.
Signing up to Optify or Media Force? The same sign-up process exists for these brands, just search for the relevant brand when connecting to the network.
Need More Help?
If you cannot find the answer to your query above, you can always contact our Customer Service Team who will be happy to help
Tel: +44 (0) 208090 1290 | Email: email@example.com